Full- and Part-Time Nursery
At The Harley School, 3 and 4 year olds experience Joy in Learning through play and exploration in a safe and caring environment based on mutual respect. Give your child room to explore with devoted and educated teachers.
Our small classes are staffed by teachers who have a long commitment to the School and to preschool-aged children. Your child will enjoy a healthy lunch, world language instruction, swimming lessons, creative arts, a natural playground, an integrated thematic approach and more.
- Global citizenship, Spanish instruction and service projects for our local and global community
- Creative arts every day
- Indoor/outdoor playgrounds--lots of space for all that energy!
- PE includes swimming lessons
Integrated thematic approach
- Consistent care and guidance from nurturing teachers who have an average tenure of 20 years at Harley
- Sunny, spacious classrooms
- Healthy lunch program
- Full use of the Harley campus for recreational and educational experiences
- Gardening in the Harley campus organic Micro-Farm (the kids grow and harvest the food!)
- Weekly Assembly builds confidence and knowledge through sharing activities
- Wrap Around Care and Extended Day services available until 6 p.m.
- Tax deductible tuition, as allowed by law
- Developing compassion & empathy in students is a core value
Take a tour that will change your child's life! Schedule a visit to our sunny and spacious classrooms, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, and organic garden, and meet our warm and caring teachers. > Visit Lower School
to learn more about the curriculum, including specials, traditions, and activities